At Remedy, we want you to have an easy experience with booking your own appointments. It is the most convenient way to get an appointmet as you are able to check each individual RMT's schedule and see what works for you. Remedy uses the JaneApp software for online scheduling and have had nothing but good feedback from clients.
However, it may not be so clear for everyone, especially first time clients. We have provided step by step instructions to make it even easier!
1. Go on www.richmondremedymassage.ca and click on the "Book Online Now" green button as highlighted below.
2. Click on Sign Up in the upper right hand corner.
3. You can sign up using whatever medium is more convenient for you: email, phone number or your facebook, twitter or google plus accounts. Fill out the following pages to create a log in account.
4. Click "Book an Appointment" on either corner of the page.
5. Click on Massage Therapy on the left side bar. It will open up to a window where you can pick your appointment via treatment/services offered or if you wanted to pick a specific therapist.
6. You will now be able to play around with the how long of a treatment you want and it will show you which available time slots can be booked for specific treatment times.
7. After you select a time and date, JaneApp will then ask to confirm either your email or your phone number so we are able to contact you and send you confirmation and reminder texts or emails for your future appointments. After verifying your phone number or email, a set of simple instructions will be sent. It will send you instructions on how to fill out our Patient Intake Form. If you are unable to fill it out at the time of booking or before your scheduled appointment, please arrive 5 mins early to your appointment so it can be properly filled out.
If you have any questions, call the clinic at 604 285 8070 or give us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org